My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Saturday 28 November 2009

Mac shadow Palette as of now (Pinks Purples Reds)

Here is the final post for my ' Mac Palettes as of now' Series, however I am hoping to get some more shadows for christmas so I will probably do some updated versions soon after that.

As you can tell by the title this is going to be my Pink Purple and Red eyeshadows.


Top Row
Shale Satin
Maira's Magic Satin
Vibrant Grape Satin
Violet Trance Matte
Middle Row
Sketch Velvet
Sushi Flower Satin
Purple Shower Satin
Bottom Row
Star Violet VP
Swish Frost
Fashion Groupie Star Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment