My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Sunday 1 November 2009

Current Favourites Summerised

I thought it was about time I blogged so this is going to just be a very quick list of all my favourites products.

I won't be doing the normal 'Monthly Favourites' because I dont want to feel like I HAVE to do it religiously. So I will just be doing it as and when I feel the need.

As I have a LOT of favourites I thought I would do the list in this post to tell you all what they are. Then I will do a series of 'Jo's Must haves.'

I decided to do it this way for two reasons. A I thought it would better for you to have a number of shorter posts to read rather than one giantsize one. (I know this one is getting quite long now but you guys know what I mean.) B. It'll make me do MORE BLOGGING!!

Let me know if you like this idea or whether you would rather one GIANT blogpost?

Anyway, now all that has been said Here is my list of 'Jo's Must have's

Mac Brushes 109 217 239 224
Mac Tender Tone

Mac Naked Honey Skin Salve
Mac Paint Pots
Mac Eyeshadow Palettes
Mac Woodwinked Eyeshadow
Mac Lollipop Lovin Lipstick
Mac Naked Paris Lipstick
Mac Wipe

Mac Fix+

Neutrogena Hand and Nail Cream
Neutrogena Daily Scrub

Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap
Lush Butter Ball Bath Bomb
Lush Comforter Bubble Bar
Lush Lemony Flutter

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Seche Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI Original Nail Envy

Body Shop Aloe Restoring Mask
Diorshow Mascara Sample
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
BeautyUK Palettes
NYX Jumbo Pencils (Especially Black Bean)
Clarins One Step Cleanser
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Tangle Teaser

One more thing I would like to add. I know there are no pictures of the products mentioned. Don't worry there is a reason for this.

I knew there was going be a lot of favourites on my list. So I thought by adding pictures it might be a bit overwhelming for people. So I will add the pictures to the various posts throughout the series....Also it will encourage you all to read future posts in this series. Hehe...Told you there was a method in my madness. :) ;)

Hope you enjoyed.



1 comment: