My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Lavender Blue Makeup LOTD + Tutorial





Here is a list of the things I used
Mac Paint Pot in Barestudy
Mac 239 Brush
Mac 226 Brush
Mac Haunting Eye Shadow
Mac Fix+
Mac Violet Pigment
Dior show Mascara sample


Well what can I say I was experimenting with my makeup this morning and this is the look I came up with.

It is quite vibrant but I really like it. In my opinion it’s fine for during the day but it would be great for a more dramatic evening look by just adding some eyeliner.

First I took my Mac Paint Pot in Barestudy and applied it all over my lids with my finger.

Then using my Mac 239 brush, I applied a turquoise blue Eye Shadow over the paintpot. I used Haunting by Mac, but any vibrant turquoise blue would work.

After doing this I decided I wanted the turquoise to look more vibrant. So I wetted my brush and reapplied Haunting in exactly the same way as before.

Once I was happy with the vibrancy of the turquoise, using the same brush I applied Mac’s Violet pigment to my crease. I did this a couple of times to get the vibrancy that I wanted. I then blended out the crease using my Mac 226 brush.

I finally added some mascara to my lashes. I used my Diorshow sample which I love. You can use any mascara you like.

I hope you like this look. I know I love it. If you try it out let me know I would love to hear how you get on.

:)

Oh just a quick mention I recieved some lovely things the other day from Nailene. So look out in the near future for a review of the things they sent me.


I am telling you about it here so that (if i take ages getting the post done) you guys can nag me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment