My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Monday 7 December 2009

Quick update

Sorry to all my followers that I haven't posted here for AGES.

Just wanted to give you a little update so you know I haven't forgotten about my blog. I have been feeling guilty that I havent posted.

I do have an excuse though so I hope you won't mind too much :).

Firstly I wanted to wait until I had recieved all the things I was waiting for in the post (they have now arrived)

Secondly since all the parcels arrived I have been quite ill.

I think I am on the mend now...However I have said that about 4 times this week so who knows lol.

I know this is a very short and pathetic attempt at a post.

Hopefully I will be able to do 2 or 3 posts in quick succession soon. I have taken photos of everything I have ordered recently. Including one thing that I have wanted for AGES...very exciting hehe.

My boyfriend is coming to see me for a week on wednesday so don't be surprised if you don't hear anything from me on here until after he's gone.

Okay I think thats about it for my (cough pathetic cough) update lol.

I will get back into the swing of things soon.

OH before I forget I wanted to say a big THANKYOU to my THIRTY followers. I hope you're all enjoying my posts. Feel free to leave comments.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment