My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Monday 28 December 2009

Random collective Purchases + LOTD using UDBOS2

I bought a view random things over a period of time recently. I didnt think they would make a decent blogpost individually so I decided to combine them all into one post.

The 1st thing I got is the Sleek Sunset Palette.


I bought this Palette from a very nice beauty blogger called Jasmine. This is my second Sleek Palette and I love it. Thankyou Jasmine.

Next I purchased YSL Touche Eclat Radient Touch.

I absolutely love this for undereye concealing. However it's very expensive so if you don't want to spend the money I will be doing a comparison blog between this and another concealer....More on that at a later date :).

The final Misc item I purchased recently was something I have wanted for SO SO LONG!!!! The URBAN DECAY BOOK OF SHADOWS VOLUME 2!!!!!

As you can see from the picture it comes with 16 shadows, 2 of the mini 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils in Zero and Bourbon and a mini Primer Potion.

Becky bought it a while ago and has shown it to me quite a few times on blogtv. I was going to wait til after christmas to get it but Becky recommended I get it ASAP because after christmas it's only available while stocks last. (Going by a couple of people on twitter who did wait til after xmas it's already sold out...glad I got it when I did...thanks Becky :)

I have had quite a few plays with this palette and I LOVE IT!!!! I used it today for the 1st time properly and I created this very neutral look. (I knew the 1st picture isn't the best but oh well...Oh and ignore the earphone lol.)

For this look I used the Primer Potion all over the lid as a base.Sellout, YDK, Mushroom and Twice Baked for the shadows. I used the liner in Bourbon on the upper and lower lashlines and in the waterline. For my mascara I used my Rimmel Sexy Curves.
I will probably do this look a couple more times then do a written tutorial on it at a later date.
Well I think thats it for my Misc Purchases. I will be doing a post on some of my xmas pressies soon.
I was hoping to go shopping yesterday but car wouldn't start....Dad came to fix it today but couldn't so I probably won't be able to go for a few days now :(. I will do another purchases post when i get to go.
Quick question, I would love to get some more of the Lush xmas goodies. Do you think they will have plenty of stock to last for a while? Or should I order the things i want online to be safe and just hope I like the smells etc? Any thoughts let me know in the comments.
Thanks




































No comments:

Post a Comment