My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Sunday 28 February 2010

Body Shop Purchases

I bought these things a while ago and again I completely forgot to upload them to my blog. So finally here they are.


Vitamin E Face Mist

I got this because Becky (Aka Sirvinya) uses it to wet her brush to apply shadows and I thought this would be easier than using Mac's Fix+. So far I really like it.




Black Velvet Apricot Shower Gel


I didn't really NEED another Shower Gel...I have a ton of Snow fairy's but I got this as I thought it would be nice to use when I feel like a change.


Mascara


I had wanted a brown mascara for a while and I saw if I bought 2 Makeup Products I could get a free Mascara. (This was a while ago so offer probably isn't available now sorry).


One of the two makeup products I bought was a glitter liner which I didn't bother to photograph because I don't like it.


If you want want a glitter liner go for the Collection 2000 Glam Crystals. They are much better and cheaper. I may see if i can find it and do a Comparison one day.


The other thing I got free was a single eyeshadow Its a kind of grey black colour...very pretty, it reminds me of what I THINK Knight Devine by mac would look like. Although it may be nothing like it. I don't have it yet so I cant compare. What do you reckon? Comment below :)



The other Makeup Item I bought was my first Shimmer Cube.



I really like this and I will probably get more one day. Well thats everything I purchased at The Body Shop.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you want me to go into more detail about any of the products in the comments.

Thanks























1 comment:

  1. i love body shop mascara :) i use it when my eyes are feeling tired :)

    have a good shop on Saturday in Benefit :D

    i have awarded you a sunshine award for your blog :) x x

    ReplyDelete