My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Sunday 28 February 2010

Forgotten LOTD


This is a LOTD I did AGES ago that I completely FORGOT TO POST!!!!! (Slap wrist)
Unfortunately I can't tell you what I am wearing because it was a long time ago. It looks a bit like Smoke and Diamonds to me but like i said I dont know sorry lol.



I will try to have a play around and try to recreate it. If I figure out what I used I will let you all know.
Unfortunately this is the 1st of a few 'Forgotten posts' Lol. (I know i have been slacking sorry again.)
I know this is a bit of a pathetic excuse for a post but this is the easiest way of posting lots in one go that I should have posted ages ago lol.
If u don't like this idea let me know in the comments
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment