My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Friday 12 February 2010

Blogsale Purchase: Jesse's Girl + Lush Rant and Rave

Jesse's Girl is an American Brand so it's not available here in the UK unfortunately, so when I saw some on Becky's Blogsale a while ago I had to snap it up. I am always up for trying new makeup brands (I am sure most makeup addict's are exactly the same.)

I haven't used these things all that much yet but I thought it was about time showed it in a post. There are definitely some things in the collection that I really like. I will do a full review if you want (comment below and let me know) when I have had more of a play.

Now on to the Rant and Rave. You all know by now that I LOVE Lush but I have recently found one thing that I am Horribly Allergic to so I will NOT be repurchasing.
This product is a Dusting Powder. I know it was this product that gave me the reaction because I came up in red spots only on the area's I applied this.

The next product I apply every night before bed and it leaves my lips really soft and smooth the next morning. It is the Mint Julips Lip Scrub originally from Lush's Sister brand 'Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful.'
There are 2 others in the range. One called 'Bubblegum' which is supposed to smell exactly like Snow Fairy. It is also bright Pink in colour. The final one is called 'Sweet Lips' and smells like chocolate apparently.
I was going to get all 3 of these...but I had spent way to much money there (was only going to get these and spent £30 lol.) Also This Little Jar has 25grams of product, you need the tiniest little bit so it'll last a LONG time. I probably will get the others one day though hehe.

Okay I think I have come to the end of this post. If you have any questions or want reviews on anything let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a review of the Jessie's girl make-up, I've always wanted to try the mineralized shadows :) xx

    ReplyDelete