My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Tuesday 12 January 2010

A Lush Comparison: Mister Butterball vs The Butterball

Mister Butterball was released as a christmas item. It may or may not still be available, you would have to check your local lush store if you were set on getting this.

I received two of these for christmas along with 2 lots of 3 of the regular Butterballs. This was great because that is one of my all time favourite products.


The only thing I would change about the Butterball is I would make them in a range of different colours...just to make the bath look less boring lol. (I know its silly but compared to all the bubble bars and pretty bath bombs.....the bath does look a bit dull with just this product.

However now I have a number of these it Allows me to experiment which is fun :).

Anyway...back to the the point of this post...MISTER Butterball.

As I mentioned earlier I had 2 of these. This actually worked out quite well because I felt I had to use both to get anything like the softness that I can get from using ONE butterball.

This is a nice product don't get me wrong. However in my opinion there is no need to rush out to get what's left of the Mister ButterBall, unless you want to do a review for yourself.

Would I buy this again? I'm not sure...I guess if I went in looking for a butterball and they had run out then yes this is a good second best BUT for every one butterball I would have bought I would need to buy 2 of the Mister Butterballs.

Well I think that's it for this review.

Sorry if it was a bit rubbish. If you think theres anything important I missed out let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


No comments:

Post a Comment