My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Just a quick Update. (Okay maybe not so quick lol)

You may all be wondering Where I have been recently....Okay some of you may not be but this entry is for those of you that are interested If your not then feel free to click the x in the corner. I won't b offended honest. :)

I am photographer and recently had quite a few photoshoots in the space of a few weeks. So I have been spending the last few weeks, since the photoshoots finished sorting out all the photos (cropping enhancing etc...basically making them the best they can be.)

Some of you may know this process can take a very long time especially when you have then building up. So although I have done a couple of posts to get myself back into the swing of things. I haven't been able to do as much as I would like. (Sorry about that.)

The Photoshoots have now finished and I am pretty much there with the computer work. All I need to do now is check everything over then put them on disk. Then i can get them in the post.

Now I have bored you all to tears with all that..on to the fun stuff hehe.

I have a few ideas on things i want to include in future posts. These ideas Include:

More reviews: I Have loads of makeup so I will dig into my kit and pick out some interesting things to tell you about. So if anything I should be able to EASILY do some of these on reasonably regular basis.

Hauls: This one may be tricky for a while, I am trying to save my money for christmas. So you may not see much 'Hauling' from me for a while. (I am calling this 'Project no buy.' However I promise there WILL be some at some point. :)

Looks: Kind of like LOTD / FOTD but I won't be calling it that in case I don't get one up every day. (I don't want to feel obligated to post everyday. In my opinion it takes the fun out of it if you feel you HAVE to do it.... I want this to continue to be fun. So if i do a look that especially nice or unique then I will let you know. :)

Dupes: These may be dupes for colour or even quality. I am hoping these will help all the people that are on a budget and don't wan to (or can't afford to) spend the money on expensive makeup.

I want to try some looks at some point this week. (I want to try to dupe some of the Mac Style Black eyeshadows. As I am on 'Project no buy' and I also don't want to spend to much on glittery things (I am not normally a fan of glitter) But these shadows in intriguing. So i thought I would try to dupe them with some of the makeup i have already. I will let you know how I get on with that.

However before I do too many additions I want to try to get some photos done. I know my 1st review is in need of some photos and swatches. I shall get on to that asap.

Okay I think I have come to the end of my update. (Ended up being longer than expected lol.) This blogging business is very addictive once you get going. I start a post thinking 'I don't know what to write'...then before I know it I have loads lol.

I am babbling again...see what I mean lol.

Hope you are all keeping well anyway.

Please comment and let me know what you think of my ideas. If you have any more suggestions of things feel free to tell me all suggestions are much appreciated.

Bye for now

x




1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried much elf but I do like the mineral eye shadows so maybe try a few of them? .. I have never tried coastal scents before either, but I've heard mixed things about them :)

    ReplyDelete