My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Monday 10 January 2011

First Post of 2011!!! Happy New year and couple of questions

Well what can i say, 2010 went soooo quick and I didn't do as much blogging as I wanted to. I am going to try to post a lot more regularly this year.

I have a few posts in mind but I wanted to get your opinions on a few things.

I want to show a few of the things I got for Xmas. Do you mind if I show some non beauty items or would you rather I kept it short and sweet by just showing you the beauty?

Another thing is I am hoping to go shopping at the weekend, but I ordered 4 new Mac paintpots just after christmas. Should I do another short post showing these alone or wait until I go shopping and have more to show?

One more idea I had. I started exercising today, I was thinking of doing a weekly post showing my progress. This way it should keep me going with the workout AND get me blogging more regularly? I may also add some FOTDs + NOTDs to these posts to add some of the beauty side to it.

I know this is a short post but I just wanted to get these questions out there. Leave me a comment telling me your thoughts.

It may be a bit late but to end this post I would like to say Happy New Year and I hope 2011 is a good one for you all.

Please feel free to message me if you dont see a blogpost for while.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment