My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Friday 17 September 2010

Sigma Affiliate



This is just a quick Post to say that I am now a Sigma Affiliate!!!

Here is some info direct from Sigma for those of you that may be interested.  

We are excited to inform you of the Sigma Affiliate Program. When you join the affiliate program, you will receive a unique URL that will automatically allow you to track the sales you generate. We will provide you with banner ads and links that you can simply copy and paste into your site, blog, YT channel and other social networking sites. 

We complete the transaction, like a normal sale, process the order and ship the products directly. We will also provide you with detailed  reports on the traffic and commissions generated by your website.  Every time you send a new visitor from your site to ours and they purchase our products, you earn 10% of the sale. You will need a PayPal account to receive your commissions, and payments will be made every first of the month through your PayPal account.  Check out the affiliate page to sign up! 



So everyone get Clicking!!! Lol 
Thanks for reading. Sorry this is such a short Post. I will be doing a Collective Purchases Post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment