My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Friday 24 September 2010

LOTD (Full face Purples)

I went out yesterday felt like getting a bit 'glammed up' so I decided to do a full face Makeup look. It was definitely an 'Experimental' look.

I'm sure all of you reading this blogpost have days where you just want to experiment by applying lots of makeup to your face....So 18 products later (yes i know 18...I was lucky that it didn't go horribly wrong) I came up with this look.  

It is a lot brighter than the kind of look I would wear if I was going out normally. After seeing all the products used spread over my bed I was worried I would end up looking like a clown...However I was really pleased with the look. I used a mixture of brands highend + drugstore...Here is a list of the products:

FACE
Gosh Velvet Touch Face Primer                                
Mac Strobe Liquid
Mac Mineralised Satin Finish                      
Olay Touch of Foundation
Benefit Stay Don’t Stray                               
Benefit It Stick                  
YSL Touche Eclait
Elf Complexion Perfection                          
Bourjois 
Mac Well Dressed                                           
Mac Coy Girl

LIPS
Mac Aristo-Cat

EYES
Benefit It Stick                                                  
Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer
Mac Grease Paint Stick Charred Mauve (crease)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Mac Stars and Rockets E/S all over lid and in crease
Mac Parfait Amour E/S all over lid
Mac Beautiful Iris E/S highlight and mixed in with Parfait Amour
Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx on waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Ransom on lower lash line
Mac Opulash Mascara

If you want me to do a tutorial in a different post showing pictures of each step then let me know in the comments. 

I did purchase everything with my own money and I do really love all these products.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed

2 comments: