My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Monday 27 September 2010

Recent Haul 1 (There have been a few) Benefit

I know some of you may have seen my picture slideshow on youtube but for those that haven't here are pictures of the things I have bought recently. I would just like to add before I show the pictures everything I show was paid for with my own money. 

Okay Lets get started 

STAY DON'T STRAY PRIMER
 GEORGIA BLUSH
THRRROB BLUSH

 BAD GAL BROWN MASCARA
  
HIGHBEAM AND MOONBEAM HIGHLIGHTERS
 I am a fan of Benefit Products. My favourite item from the above pics has to be Stay Don't Stray (see the 1st picture). It is a really nice primer for eyeshadows and concealers..It even works quite well alone as a concealer if you are in a rush in the morning. 

I am also a big fan of High Beam. I had a sample of this so when I was in the shop I decided to get the full size. 

As you can see I also bought Moonbeam...this is purely because I like collecting things lol. I definitely wouldn't say you needed Both, Moonbeam is a bit more iridescenty (if that's a word lol.) They are both nice to have if you are a collector. 

Another thing I have collected are the box powders. I have all 6 of them. The 2 shown here were the only 2 i needed to complete the collection..(of course I had to get them lol.) I will do a blogpost showing the full collection at some point. Will I get the next one if they release more..? Of course lol. 

I have to say the mascara disappointed me a bit. I bought Badgal Plum back in March which I LOVE so I wanted to get the brown verson to be the same.

The brush with the Plum one is a lot bigger. (It is the same as the black version) and I felt it applied more mascara to the lashes. 

1 comment: