My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Thursday 27 May 2010

Where have I been?

I feel like every post I have done recently starts off with an apology for slacking, I admit I have technically been slacking, however I have recently uploaded two Hauls / Purchases in picture slideshow format via youtube.

My plan is that I will upload anything that includes a lot of pictures onto youtube then you can message me there if you want reviews of anything in particular from that slideshow.

I have decided to do picture slideshows rather than live videos as I am not confident talking to a camera. This is the next best thing to blogposts.

I just feel that will be a lot easier for me and it will mean my blogposts aren't miles long lol.

So if you like seeing the things i buy want reviews then subscribe to my youtube channel via the link above and make some requests.

I shall look forward to hearing from you and your thoughts on this idea. Let me know If u like it or would rather I went back to doing the hauls here. Although this way is easier for me if you don't like it then I may aswell just stick to blogging.... I want to do what you all like :).

So I'm going to sign off now before I start babbling too much lol.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

:)

1 comment: