My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Birthday Purchases Link to Slideshow

I have another Mac Purchases Post for you all today. Some of you may know I had my 24th birthday at the beginning of May. I mainly asked for Money this year so I could buy some of the MAC things I'd wanted for AGES. As I wasn't going shopping until after my birthday I asked Mum if I could have the money from her a week early so I could order some of the things online to have them arrive for my birthday.

I had also saved up quite a bit of money so I was able to get myself 9 things.

I did do a youtube picture slideshow showing but as I know a lot of you may not have seen it I thought I would add a link to this post.

This is a bit of a pathetic post I know. Do you like the video hauls? Or would like me to go back to just blogging everything? Or maybe you want me to blog everything like I used to And do the videos?

Let me know..

If you do like the videos please subscribe :)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment