My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Jo I am in my 20s and officially a makeup beauty Addict. I have always loved playing with makeup. However It was at the beginning of this year that I finally discovered my passion. I first got into makeup in a big way when I searched for something on Youtube. I typed in the search and found all these girls talking about and experimenting with makeup. From that day on I was hooked. I have made a couple of really good friends on youtube who encouraged me to start blogging. So as I am unable to make videos myself here I am. It's early days but I have some interesting things to come. If you have anything to say about any of my posts please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Jo x

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sorry for not posting sooner + Youngblood uk

I know I have been a very very bad beauty blogger. I would like to say I have a good reason. for my lack of posts..but if I'm honest I don't, I was taking a little break. I have still been buying though.

This is just a very short post to introduce you to a website i've just discovered www.ybskin.co.uk/. I've heard about this brand before from American Bloggers but as far as i know its only just become available in the uk.

I've been chatting to a lovely lady called Jayne who handles all the online communications for www.ybskin.co.uk. Jayne has been nice enough to tell me about some of the products and everything sounds really nice. 

I hope I will get the opportunity to try some of these things at some point soon....I think i need to build up my bank balance though as i'll probably be buying a lot :).

So I think thats all I have to say today. 

Thanks for reading this post I hope you enjoyed and I promise to try harder with posting more regularly. And if you get a minute check out www.ybskin.co.uk/ and http://www.facebook.com/pages/Youngblood-UK/166783950048243

Also follow them on twitter @youngblooduk and follow the lovely Jayne @jayneread  

No comments:

Post a Comment